I'm going through some shtuff. Although I have family and some good Friends and smart people in my life, the stuff that I'm going through is life changing. I love it when people tell you, "I've been through that, lemme tell you what you should do". I appreciate it, but the reality is, I feel differently, I love differently and the decisions I make impact my life. I'm me. I'm not pushing good counsel away, I'm just looking at my life as I deal with this, and try to move forward. Sooooo here it goes:
I want to start over with a new Missy and a better me. But if that can't happen... I will move forward for me.
So over a course of who knows how long, I'll use this platform to document my journey to a better place: Where ever that is, God only knows.
I am a father who adores his kids and a Christian with faith. Sadly, I'm also a man prone to bouts of intense rage and violence, but I'm blessed with some damn common sense. Let's just say I know where the Gym is.
For anyone else dealing with the same thing, I got you in prayer too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment